We can hardly believe it’s that time already. 2022 is fast drawing to a close, and what an eventful year it has been. This has been another significant year underscoring how vital the supply chain is to the world, and how critical it is for companies to strengthen and evolve their supply chain planning strategies in the midst of major challenges and disruptions. It’s probably safe to move past “the new normal” and just call this normal.
Supply chains are moving at incredible speed, growing more interconnected than ever before in the face of new and unforeseen challenges. At John Galt Solutions, we’re ahead pushing the envelope, consistently transforming the latest innovations into practical applications that are easy to use and understand in our Atlas Planning Platform. We are committed to helping supply chains around the world navigate disruptions and solve today's critical operational challenges while building resilience for tomorrow.
It’s been a significant, event-filled year for us. Both our technology and team are growing, so let’s take a moment to look back on 2022 and reflect. Needless to say, we’ve already got our sights set on a bigger and better 2023!
Before the calendar resets, let’s wrap up 2022 with a few highlights:
A Growing Community of Supply Chain Fans
Let’s start with our community of customers, our supply chain fans! We remain focused and fully committed to customer value and delivering exceptional service. To stay connected with this growing community, we opened 3 new offices in 2022 – Atlanta, London and Warsaw (read more).
Throughout 2022, we were over the moon to see our customers rave about the Atlas Planning Platform and our services across sites such as Gartner Peer Insights and Capterra, where our Atlas Planning Platform is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars.
Here’s just a small sample of what some of you said this past year:
"The single platform architecture is a great advantage in integrating our process end to end -as opposed to cobbling together multiple standalone solutions."
“Our experience with Atlas Planning has been outstanding! The consultants are very professional, knowledgeable, responsive, and they understand our business - which is a plus.”
“The solution is leading edge and superior to other solutions we investigated. The team supporting us is very knowledgeable on the tools and on the business practices we are trying to automate.”
"John Galt Solutions has been a critical partner for our Supply Chain team as we have grown over the years. We have relied on their expertise and agility as we have scaled in a high growth business."
"We have successfully integrated multiple ERPs into Atlas to obtain Supply Chain visibility using a data warehouse interface (ease of implementation of Atlas). With Atlas we have delivered Supply Chain Visibility and Action across multiple business units.”
“I am using Atlas daily to understand outliers in business- where we can quickly and efficiently impact business. I finally have access to a full view of data that allows me to decipher what I need to do immediately.”
Driving Innovation Across the Atlas Planning Platform
The Atlas Planning Platform is at the forefront of supply chain innovation to help companies across industries solve today's critical operational challenges, increase network visibility, augment human decisions, and build resilience for tomorrow.
We are constantly evolving the platform, enhancing the breadth and depth of capabilities and introducing the latest advances in technology. Just a couple of examples from this past year include our enhancement of real-time multi-enterprise supply chain visibility to boost risk response strategies, and further developments to our high-fidelity digital model with panoramic and detailed visibility across the end-to-end supply chain. These updates allow companies to make the most of their data and gain a deeper level of visibility into the network for increased real-time updates across large, global planning environments.
With a solid focus on our customers, we released improvements to elevate user experience, bringing smarter tools that further support automation and deliver advanced analytics. We also enhanced our graph database which helps companies gain insights from complex connections between data and the relationships between seemingly unrelated items – which translates to powerful, actionable insights for making better decisions faster.
Our continuously enhanced technology stays ahead of the curve, ensuring we are well positioned to constantly innovate and provide the support companies need to progress in their supply chain maturity journey. Every update to further develop our highly configurable solutions is aimed at paving our customers’ way towards achieving their goals; we deliver the benefits you seek today while preparing you for the future.
Guiding Supply Chain Transformation
Supply chains have a lot to deal with (that might be the understatement of the year!) So, we’re committed to helping everyone involved in the supply chain grow their knowledge base. In 2022, we published 7 eBooks with step-by-step guides and resources to support you in your supply chain maturity journey.
- Four Planning Imperatives for Consumer-Packaged Goods Supply Chains – Download.
- 5 Key Questions to Set Your Supply Chain Planning on the Right Path – Download.
- Guide to Evolve Your Demand Planning Maturity – Download.
- How to Align Supply Chain and Finance Teams to Respond to Market Disruptions – Download.
- Linking Planning and Execution: Translating Your Orders into More Intelligent Shipments – Download.
- Time to Drive Greater Value from Your Inventory – Download.
- Leveling Up S&OP for a Well-Orchestrated Supply Chain – Download.
Taking Education Virtual
Some people like to read, others like to watch and listen, and some like both. We know this and provide a mix of media to help further educate the industry. 2022 was a busy year for online events and webinars, including 14 training sessions and webinars exclusive to our customers, plus 7 webinars for the wider supply chain community covering an array of hot industry topics, insights and emerging trends.
Our community webinars are available to watch on-demand, so you’re welcome to click on the events listed below if you missed any of them, or if you want to re-watch at your own pace:
- Capacity Constraints & Risk: How to Move the Business Forward – Watch now.
- Linking Supply Chain & Finance to Manage Variability & Complexity at Full Compass Systems – Watch now.
- Redefine the Role of Supply Chain Planning Center of Excellence (CoE) – Watch now.
- How to Improve Inventory Decisions in Uncertain Times to Balance Opportunity and Risk – Watch now.
- Innovations in Supply Chain Planning & Optimization in collaboration with SupplyChainBrain & Deloitte – Watch now.
- Baby Gear Maker Teaches a Lesson in How to Handle Growth Amid Disruption – Watch now.
- Implementing an IBP Culture at GEON to Improve Profitability and Drive Growth – Watch now.
Industry Recognitions and Awards
We got some shiny new badges! We built on our success from last year and we’re wrapping up 2022 with an impressive list of recognitions by leading industry publications, research and consulting firms, and supply chain leaders received throughout the year.
- Digital.com named John Galt Solutions one of the Best Demand Planning Software Companies of 2022.
- Nucleus Research named John Galt Solutions a Leader in the 2022 Supply Chain Planning Technology Value Matrix.
- Supply and Demand Chain Executive recognized Alex Pradhan, Product Strategy Leader at John Galt Solutions, with a 2022 Pros to Know Award.
- Gartner named John Galt Solutions a Leader in the 2022 Supply Chain Planning Technology Magic Quadrant.
- John Galt Solutions ranked #1 across all five Use Cases in Gartner Critical Capabilities for Supply Chain Planning Solutions.
- IDC MarketScape named John Galt Solutions a Leader in the Worldwide Holistic Supply Chain Planning 2022 Vendor Assessment.
- SupplyChainBrain named John Galt Solutions a Great Supply Chain Partner.
- Supply & Demand Chain Executive recognized Anne Omrod, founder and CEO of John Galt Solutions, in 2022 Women in Supply Chain Awards for her outstanding leadership to help drive the industry forward.
- IBF recognized Anne Omrod, founder and CEO of John Galt Solutions, with the 2022 Lifetime Achievement in Business Forecasting & Planning Award.
- Food Logistics named John Galt Solutions a 2022 Top Software & Technology Provider Award Winner.
We traveled around the world to network with peers, share learnings with supply chain leaders and meet new people. We attended 10 events in total, 8 of which were in-person.
We had the pleasure of collaborating with customers to deliver live sessions at some of these events and share their remarkable stories, including: Reddy Ice, the world’s largest manufacturer and distributor of packaged ice who presented insights on its end-to-end supply chain automation; GEON Performance Solutions who delivered a live session on implementing an IBP culture to improve profitability and drive growth; and Tyndale who shared its journey to transform its supply chain.
Join the Conversation
2022 saw our LinkedIn network flourish with increased levels of engagement and an average of 5 new followers every day, that’s a 12% growth rate. Don’t miss out on insights from some of the most respected supply chain influencers, educational content that helps guide transformation and views into what makes our company so great to work at and partner with.
Check out our top 5 performing posts of the year:
- #ExpertInsights blog: What is One of Your Favorite Books on Supply Chain and Why?
- #ExpertInsights blog: What are the biggest risks supply chain leaders will face in the next year?
- Customer Testimonial from Reddy Ice.
- Our Product Strategy Leader, Alex Pradhan, was honored as one of SDCE's 2022 Pros to Know.
- Our attendance at Gartner Supply Chain Symposium/Xpo in London.
Bring on 2023
Thank you to everyone who made our remarkable 2022 possible. As our Atlas Planning Platform continues to evolve and our team continues to grow, we look forward to further supporting your digital transformation and helping you improve your supply chain for success!
Let’s continue to harness the utmost powerful technology to supercharge supply chain planning strategies and keep the world moving.