According to Gartner, more than 75 percent of organizations are leaning into resilience and risk management. This is crucial to survive as today's accelerated supply chains face constant risks from all angles – demand, supply variability, socio-economic factors, talent – you name it, the list goes on.
In this webinar, we'll take a deeper dive into risk management and creating a resilient supply chain. You'll hear examples of the risks your colleagues face and their approaches to turn these into opportunities, and see how the Atlas Planning Platform can help you:
- Measure and access risks and the resiliency of your supply chain
- Identify risks in your network (customers, items, suppliers, locations, etc.)
- Proactively find and address potential problems before they occur
- Matt Hoffman, Vice President of Product & Industry Solutions
- Paul Mackie, Senior Sales Consultant
- Justin Siefert, Chief Marketing Officer