Watch The Recorded Presentation
Speakers: Paul Mackie, Sr. Business Consultant
John Galt recently announced the general availability of Supply Chain Analytics during a live web presentation. Supply Chain Analytics is the new center of intelligence for the Atlas Planning Suite. This new module gives decision makers incredible insight into the dynamics of their business, allowing you to see the big picture and make well-informed decisions that will contribute to your business goals.
The Supply Chain Analytics module offers actionable analytics to review supply chain results, simulate what-if scenarios, segment products on numerous dimensions, optimize planning performance, automate planning policy setting, and much more.
During the presentation you will learn:
- The various criteria Supply Chain Analytics can use to segment your data
- How Supply Chain Analytics can optimize your automated statistical forecasts
- The benefits of incorporating Supply Chain Analytics’ machine learning capabilities
- How to use collaborative what-if analysis in the S&OP process
- Practical considerations on how to set planning policies