As your supply chain grows more complex and you balance unpredictability with the need to drive cost reductions, service improvements and growth, it can become tricky to align your strategic long-term operational and financial goals with shorter-term planning and execution needs.
To help bring clarity to these challenges, we’ve brought together a few of your peers to share their experiences aligning operations across a robust integrated business planning (IBP) process.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How your peers utilize technology to incorporate financial KPIs to align strategic and tactical planning.
- Insights and examples of scenario-based plans and analytics to identify the financial impact of decisions before you execute.
- How capabilities in Atlas allow you to model cash-flow forecasts, cost-to-serve and other financial impacts help you optimize your plan.
- Rebecca Haerter, Vice President, Supply Chain at Full Compass Systems
- Richard Herrin, Former Director of IBP, GEON Performance Solutions
- Matt Hoffman, Vice President of Product & Industry Solutions, John Galt Solutions
- Justin Siefert, Chief Marketing Officer, John Galt Solutions