DALLAS, TX - October 27, 2020
John Galt Solutions, automating supply chain planning to empower business leaders to make better decisions faster, is sponsoring a presentation by leading customer, Mars, at the virtual Gartner Supply Chain Symposium/Xpo™ 2020, slated for November 3-5.
The presentation, “How Mars is Leading a Global Digital Transformation in the COVID Era” is scheduled for November 3rd, 2020. Mars Global Deployment Lead Lionel Koster will share how Mars continues its global supply chain planning rollout across 60+ countries amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Koster will discuss key elements for a successful global deployment, including:
- Why a global digital transformation across 60+ countries made sense during the pandemic.
- How the fast, scalable, and global transformation helped Mars increase visibility and operate with greater confidence in an unpredictable world.
- Why moving forward with a global transformation during turbulent times gave Mars a competitive advantage.
- The complete strategy—technology, new insights, and user adoption—for successful global transformation.
“Top performers, like Mars, understand that surviving and thriving in a post-COVID world requires transforming their supply chains to harness the power of digital supply chain planning platforms,” said Anne Omrod, president and CEO of John Galt Solutions. “It pleases us that attendees of the anticipated Gartner Supply Chain Symposium will learn how Mars used our proven techniques and technology to transform their supply chain during the pandemic.”
John Galt Solutions encourages supply chain leaders to take an important step toward transforming their supply chains by registering for the event that Gartner hails as “The World’s Most Important Gathering of CSCOs and Supply Chain Executives.”
- Learn more about John Galt Solutions.
- Contact our press office at (312) 701-9026 or visit johngalt.com
- Learn more about Atlas Planning Suite.
About John Galt Solutions
More than ever, companies must be able to sense and respond to the dynamics of complex global supply chain performance, seize new opportunities, reduce costs and drive profitability. John Galt’s Atlas Planning Platform provides a comprehensive end-to-end supply chain planning solution with advanced analytics and machine learning to automate planning, break down business silos and deliver greater visibility. Atlas Planning, a SaaS-based platform, transforms S&OP process; demand, inventory and replenishment, supply and inventory optimization, manufacturing planning and scheduling, financial budget and sales forecasting. We partner closely with companies such as MARS, Continental Tire, Hasbro, Milwaukee Tools, Deschutes Brewery, Organic Valley, Netgear, and Civica to empower planners to make better and faster decisions with greater confidence. To learn how John Galt Solutions can help you improve supply chain performance, visit johngalt.com.
John Galt Solutions
+1 312 7019026