You may wonder why your ERP solution is not good enough for supply chain planning? While SAP ERP is the backbone of your business, it cannot do it all.
Supply chain planning is about connecting and synchronizing plans – from demand to supply, across time horizons, organizational boundaries and global regions and having an end-to-end view of the plan.
Whether you are running SAP ECC, transitioning to SAP S4/Hana or weighing the implications of SAP IBP, The Atlas Planning Platform can maximize the value of your SAP ERP investment.
- Connected Plans
- Link and connect your supply chain plans end-to-end
- Run advanced what-if scenarios using machine learning
- Drive end-to-end internal and external collaboration
- Break down knowledge siloes
- A Unified Environment
- Improve efficiency with one platform and one source of truth
- Drive end-to-end supply chain visibility and control
- Synchronize plans across time horizons, business functions and global regions
- Confident Supply Chain Decisions Throughout Your SAP Environment
- Integrate all your ERP systems and your extended supply chain network
- Integrate non-SAP data sources and other ERPs like Oracle, QAD, and Infor
- Benefit from award-winning integration templates for any version of SAP ERP
The world’s biggest brands look to Atlas Planning Platform to optimize planning within their SAP environment and our team of experts has decades of experience integrating with SAP. For more information visit JohnGalt.com.