As a Project Manager at John Galt, you will be responsible for strategizing, executing, and planning complex platform implementations to the existing client base of our Digital end to end supply chain Atlas Planning Platform.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages multiple, concurrent, complex platform implementations
- Leads project team in identification and resolution of customer project risks and issues, through mitigation and escalation as appropriate
- Collaborates with appropriate John Galt Atlas resources on customer's business, organization and culture to strengthen their credibility as trusted advisors
- Helps validate and produce appropriate baseline project plans and templates
- Assists in generating Statement of Work and customer proposal documents
- Works with appropriate parties to plan project resource requirements
- Provides guidance, feedback, coaching, and developmental experiences to project team members
- Assesses project performance and communicates lessons learned to increase institutional knowledge
- Ensures project team adheres to John Galt policies, procedures, methodologies, and quality standards
- Manages services engagements including interactions with client project team and client executives
- Resolves all project issues including budget, timeline, accounts receivable, scope changes, software functionality and technology
- Provides regular project communication and status reporting
- Ensures that projects deliver the value/ROI sold with the engagement
- Records billable time to customer, as appropriate
- 5-10 year’s experience in a supply chain.
- Knowledgeable of supply chain planning systems functionality and technology
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a software consulting, implementation, or development projects.
- Knowledgeable of project management best practices.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Visio.
- Capable of facilitating (design sessions, conflict resolutions, brainstorming, etc.).
- Travel required (approx. 20%)