John Galt Solutions is a leading provider of supply chain planning software and works closely with some of the world’s most iconic brands to drive their digital transformation and help them solve complex supply chain planning challenges.
We are looking for an experienced Vice President of Product Marketing with a unique combination of supply chain planning knowledge and marketing experience.
The ideal candidate is a strong storyteller who excels at conveying complex concepts, challenges, and solutions in terms of tangible business value.
This person understands supply chain planning and has a strong knowledge of the market needs and competitive landscape and can use that to shape communication and strategic positioning that differentiates our supply chain planning platform, Atlas Planning Platform.
- Product Messaging – Work closely with product strategy and marketing to create value-based messaging and positioning that highlights our differentiators as related to targeting industries, competitors, segments, and personas.
- Evangelist – Be a champion, both internal and external for Atlas Planning Platform product portfolio and effectively communicate our vision and strategy via articles, blogs, media interviews, industry specific content (website, brochures, etc.), webinars and other event presentations.
- Go-to-Market Strategy – Work closely with marketing to help guide go-to-market efforts to effectively reach our target audiences and showcase how Atlas Planning Platform can help our target audience achieve their goals.
- Subject Matter Expert – Serve as a subject matter expert for John Galt Solutions providing marketing and sales the necessary knowledge and materials (including customer presentations, web content, marketing materials, white papers, case studies, other tools, etc.).
- Campaigns – Work with campaign team to develop themes, assets required, audience, and key messaging.
- Analyst Relations – Provide support to analyst relations program and as needed, take the lead to build and maintain key relationships, and evangelize John Galt Solutions.
- Sales and Partner Alliances – Work closely with sales and partnership teams to talk technology, solutions, use cases, customer success stories, and help position the platform.
- 10+ years related experience in Product Marketing (or related role) working with enterprise supply chain management software providers
- Demonstrate in-depth supply chain knowledge across the supply chain planning stack (S&OP, demand planning, supply planning, material production scheduling, inventory planning, etc.)
- Experience developing thought-leadership content including written assets (articles, blogs, etc.) as well as developing and executing presentations to industry analysts, prospects and customers.
- Enterprise B2B cloud software experience
- Ability to work closely with marketing, strategy, and technology teams to translate product and technical capabilities into marketing material and messaging
- The ideal candidate will have a combination of technical proficiency, business acumen, and strong communication and writing skills.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, supply chain management, business or related; or relevant equivalent experience.
John Galt is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Full benefits package with aggressive performance-based bonus structure!