As a Pre-sales Consultant at John Galt, you will be responsible for supporting the sales process of our Digital end to end supply chain Atlas Planning Platform.
You will be expected to bring your knowledge and experience in software sales to the table. Former presales experience with supply chain planning, CRM or business analytics software is a huge plus. The career growth and opportunity for advancement at John Galt is unlimited. We are looking for people who have been and want to be successful.
Job location: This is a remote position. You can work from home and be located anywhere in the United States.
What you will do
- Assist in identifying the customer’s needs and key stakeholders in the purchase decision.
- Effectively deliver a standard product demo while emphasizing elements that are most aligned with the urgent needs of the customer.
- Construct and deliver custom demos, utilizing customer provided data that addresses the customer’s urgent needs.
- Consistently follow the sales process which includes ensuring that key deliverables are delivered
- Proactively provide effective feedback to product management on product gaps and improvement areas.
- Where necessary create and deliver supplementary presentation materials in support of customer specific demonstrations.
- Produce sales transition documentation for Professional Services, and participate in “Sales to Services” transition meetings to ensure proper handoff of newly won accounts to the deployment team.
What we are looking for
- Relevant experience and domain expertise in one or more of the key industries served (Automotive, High-Tech, Pharma/Lifesciences, Aerospace and Defense, CPG)
- Minimum of five years' experience in a pre-sales position within the supply chain management software industry
- Ability to work independently within a team environment
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation, and time management skills
- Adaptability and strong initiative are required for success in this role
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform well in a fast-paced environment