As a Customer Success Manager at John Galt, you will be responsible for strategizing, executing, and adding VALUE to the existing client base of our Digital end to end supply chain Atlas Planning Platform.
You will collaborate with our clients to identify opportunities for growth and performance improvements by employing a consultative, value-driven approach, you will identify and cultivate new opportunities, develop and execute account-specific strategies, and own the client relationship.
- 5+ as an industry practitioner, and/or 5+ years of Sales experience, either selling a disruptive product in enterprise software or as part of a major consulting firm.
- Ability to quickly understand and diagnose the key challenges our clients are facing.
- Excellent presentation, communication, client relationship, and negotiation skills
- Understanding of the Digital Supply Chain Planning Market
- Experience in interfacing from the Director level to "C" level clients
- Stable work history is mandatory
- Aggressive and Money Motivated
Responsibilities will be:
- A mix of account management and consulting within supply chain industry
- Able to develop relationships at “C” and VP-level and become a ‘trusted advisor’ to the client
- Taking the customer’s briefing and advising on suitable solutions
- Building multi-month to multi-year roadmap
- Working with cross-functional teams to tailor solutions to a particular client
- Managing and tracking project resources and making sure the client is updated on the progress
- Working with a pipeline of 40+ clients