As the Business Development Representative Lead - EMEA, you will be in a player / coach role and responsible for developing our growing team of Business Development Representatives (BDRs) who will cover Continental Europe and the Middle East.
You will play a critical role in helping the team achieve our customer acquisition and revenue goals, and will work directly with our growing Sales team to expand the John Galt footprint. In order to successfully build out this team, you will coach our BDRs day-to-day, own operational reporting against key performance metrics, build and adapt business development processes to the EMEA region, and assist in the execution of sales development.
Your mission is to apply your prospecting skills to generate qualified opportunities for the Account Executives in your territory. You’ll work closely with sales and marketing teams to deliver innovative and compelling messaging, coordinate campaigns and provide a world-class experience for every prospect contacted.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build, motivate and mentor a high-functioning BDR team to lead and drive sales conversations, accelerating active opportunities and driving to close.
- Lead the team by assisting them in researching and identifying potential viable customer opportunities to build a qualified pipeline, helping them exceed established targets.
- Report on monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets and deliver competitive business insights, trends and analysis to drive ongoing performance improvements.
- Partner with EMEA Sales & Marketing leadership on executing lead qualification and cultivation strategies.
- Coach and motivate individual BDR team members to drive performance and team culture.