We are seeking a Senior Accountant, to lead operational accounting and financial and tax reporting for all subsidiaries of the public, US SaaS company. The successful candidate will take ownership of the accurate and on-time reporting of financial results in accordance with US GAAP and HGB. HUGE opportunity for growth.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for timely and accurate preparation of financial accounting data in a variety of areas. It is essential that this candidate brings analytical and organizational skills in order to best support John Galt.
- Manage multiple outside accounting agencies.
- Build and maintain collections process
- Lead budgeting process for R&D and Marketing
- Manage ecommerce reconciliation process and invoicing.
- Research and maintain database of US state income policies.
- Manage vendors accounts payable
- Perform invoicing
- Build and maintain bookkeeper processes with the goal of automating manual processes.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual close activities by ensuring timely, accurate and complete financial records and reporting in accordance with U.S. GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Prepare journal entries and maintain consolidated account reconciliations over multiple business processes such as goodwill, equity, and fixed asset accounts.
- Participate in continuing efforts to accelerate the close process with automation and process improvements
- Assist in internal and external audit coordination.
Background and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting, Economics, or Finance
- Certified Public Accountant is preferred
- HUGE interest in researching international and US accounting policies
- 2 years of U.S. GAAP accounting experience is a plus
- Exposure to multiple business processes a plus, with an understanding of implementing and maintaining an internal control framework
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Experience with QuickBooks a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Ability to act and operate independently to accomplish objectives and meet deadlines
- Highly effective communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Full benefits package with an aggressive performance-based bonus structure!
HUGE OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH