The HubSpot Administrator will be responsible for the support and administration of HubSpot, the company’s CRM and Marketing Automation system, ensuring it is configured optimally based on established business requirements. The ideal candidate will work cross-company to support and maintain the platform as business needs evolve and campaigns are brought to life. This individual will work in a supportive role along with both the sales, customer success, marketing, and operations teams on a day-to-day basis within HubSpot. This will include working hand-in-hand to create/modify and measure sales, marketing and operations-related workflows and help define optimal processes within HubSpot to support organizational objectives.
Who You Are
You have extensive experience with HubSpot, including HubSpot Marketing Hub Enterprise and Sales Hub. You have experience in contact management (CRM), workflow management, automation, and reporting.
Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize come naturally. You thrive on managing multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously and successfully in a fast-paced environment. Creative problem-solving skills, along with the ability to lead and drive projects – you’ve got it covered. You are focused on data accuracy and optimization and are a proactive, collaborative team player who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
- Be the lead supporting the organization’s HubSpot questions and insights into best practices
- Provide timely and accurate HubSpot reporting to the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success Teams
- Maintain an internal client database in HubSpot for all active/inactive clients with the appropriate industry categorization
- Build workflows for automation
- Oversee and provide support for new business and repeat business pipelines and leadflow within HubSpot
- Handle data in HubSpot dashboards by developing reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously
monitor data quality and integrity and execute data migration/cleansing projects
- Be the lead contact for external vendors pertaining to data and/or data enrichment within HubSpot
- Develop insightful HubSpot dashboards and reports using outstanding analytics and reporting skills
- Oversee the creation and management of HubSpot properties on Contact, Company, Campaign, Event, and Deal records
- Maintain ongoing communications with HubSpot support (Client Success Manager, Sales, and Customer Service Help Desk) for system updates and support, including but not limited to beta testing, best practices, and remain current on the latest innovations/product releases
Education & Experience & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as HubSpot Administrator in a sales or sales support capacity, with experience in Sales Hub, Marketing Hub experience a plus
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer centric business environment
- Strong customer service skills with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to manage and execute on assignments with competing priorities
- Highly skilled and motivated in both administrative and technology duties
- Good understanding of BI tools and Excel