John Galt Solutions serves mid-market and large global enterprises facing complex supply chain planning challenges helping them make better and faster decisions by offering a market leading end-to-end supply chain planning solution.
The Atlas Planning Platform, our single integrated planning platform with advanced analytics and machine learning, automates planning and facilitates real-time end to end demand and supply balancing and scenario planning. The Atlas Planning Platform links and orchestrates your S&OP process with real-time workflow status, monitoring, view of gaps and prescriptive insights at any level of disaggregation - from demand to supply planning, transportation, financial budgeting and sales forecasting.
As a VP Sales at John Galt, you will be responsible for strategizing and executing the sales process of our Digital end to end supply chain Atlas Planning Platform as well as management and growth of the sales team globally.
- Lead existing and continue building a sales organization while continuously improving our processes, team structure, and ultimately driving account retention, top line revenue, and personnel development.
- Get involved at the deal level to add value to a sales cycle, example to sellers, and leverage your experience to move the deals.
- Use KPIs and your experience to develop and implement winning sales strategies to improve revenue growth
- Fine tune sales funnel reporting, sales cadence, and sales process. Develop targets and measure KPIs
- Lead, develop, and interpret sales effectiveness KPIs to continually improve and drive to exceeding
- Lead a high performing, high velocity sales and account management team
- Develop and refine our approach by lead source (outbound vs. inbound), segment, and decision maker
- Teach sales team to continuously learn, improve, and achieve company goals
- Gather market feedback from prospects and filter and prioritize to inform product strategy
- Work closely with on-site marketing team to ensure conversions, messaging, and digital strategy is effective in driving inbound leads
- Directly manage a team of 4 to 5 Sales Executives
- Continue development of people, messaging, and processes to ensure success
Requirements for Success:
- A proven track record of team building, capable of hiring, inspiring and motivating a world-class sales team
- Skilled at sales planning, setting, and achieving ambitious revenue plans
- 5+ years of leading a high-velocity SaaS sales team
- Experience developing and leading inbound and outbound sales programs
- Experience selling SaaS to Enterprise & Mid-Market B2B
- Success in both “net new” selling (adding new logos), as well as cross-selling solutions within install base accounts
- B2B sales leadership experience in a company that has scaled rapidly
- High degree of urgency and change tolerant
- Display comfort with technology, leveraging entire available tech stack
- Ample experience with Salesforce, Hubspot or other CRM