John Galt Solutions is a leading provider of supply chain planning software and works closely with some of the world’s most iconic brands to drive their digital transformation and help them solve complex supply chain planning challenges.
We are looking for an experienced Global Head of Alliances and Partnerships. In this role you’ll be responsible for developing partner strategy, building and activating the global and regional partner network (System Integrators, Solution Extensions, Consultants, Resellers, etc) and simultaneously working on scaling our global partner activities to the next level and making the processes future-proof.
SOWs, relationship management and resource allocation are some of the daily topics you’ll be working with. You will act as the primary contact point between the John Galt Solutions teams and the partners to create successful initiatives and help grow and educate the partner network.
- Partner management: offer both strategic and hands-on support for our local teams in Europe, South and North America (Pricing, Contracts, Relationship management, Resource allocation).
- Process and tool ownership: develop, maintain and ensure global usage of some of the best practice tools and processes in partner work, which can derive from commercial to legal, from communicational to financial, and anything in between.
- Develop long-term vision and goals for company growth and partner ecosystem
- Create and implement viable business plans to ensure long-term goals are realized
- Establish operating models with partners for different types of engagements
- Maintain and nurture relationships with senior leaders of Alliance and Partnerships to ensure all parties are satisfied with progress and outcome.
- Responsible for securing external partnerships including contacting key stakeholders, securing appointments, developing proposals, making presentations, and negotiating business deals to contract completion.
- Maintain and expand key stakeholder contact networks and work closely with internal teams to identify and expand networks.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and monthly meetings with partners to monitor requirements and progress to plan
- Support John Galt Solutions partner teams in sales cycles and service proposals
- Develop joint proposals, project plans and offerings for prospects and partners.
- Coordinate and manage go-to-market programs
- Visit partners and attend events as appropriate
Requirements for Success
- Self-started attitude, ability to successfully take things across the finish line. Being comfortable with continuous change
- You are a strategic thinker who blends consulting and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives and also action on them.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of industry best practices, business processes, and value propositions in the supply chain
- B2B partner leadership experience in a company that has scaled rapidly
- Proven track record of successfully managing projects and partner relations
- 5+ years of relevant work experience (IT software, SaaS experience, partner enablement responsibilities, etc)