Forecasting and Demand Planning services
To make sure your sales and operations planning process achieves its full potential, you need to build on a foundation of strong software and sound education. John Galt Solutions offers the tools, services, and training to jumpstart your supply chain planning process. Guided by our Walk-Drive-Fly methodology, we offer the solutions and education to build the forecast and transform it into a full demand and supply plan.
Launching a new supply chain planning project may seem to be an overwhelming task, but John Galt implementation consultants are committed to your success. Our experienced staff of supply chain professionals will guide you through all of the necessary steps and provide the structure needed to ensure you attain your goals. Using standard implementation plans and our best practice application configuration, your project will be completed quickly allowing you to start seeing business benefits faster.
- Project startup – assistance in planning resources like team members, hardware and software
- Process design – from conceptual to detailed design, we work with you to get the most from the software
- Implementation – standard configuration reduces effort so we can focus on your process and training
- Support – ongoing technical support and unlimited upgrades after your project is complete
John Galt Solutions offers several ground-breaking services, designed to take your planning process to the next level. From basic forecast training to advanced S&OP process consulting.
- Forecast Xpert Training – Learn forecasting essentials and get hands-on experience in the ForecastX Wizard
- Forecastability Analysis – Develop a road map to manage forecasting challenges and drive supply chain policies that improve the bottom line
- S&OP Boot Camp – Reconcile demand and supply plans to enhance performance and competitiveness
- Business Process Consulting – Identify key factors that drive your demand and build an action plan to improve efficiency
We are committed to your success, and that means ensuring you understand and are able to operate our software effectively. Before starting your new Atlas Planning implementation or upgrade project, take advantage of this overview course; designed to bring you up to speed quickly on the features that will drive your Demand or Inventory Planning processes. Hosted in our Chicago training facility, Atlas Public Training is ideal for end users, IT support and project managers. John Galt also offers personalized onsite Atlas training for your team dealing directly with your implementation.