What’s New in Atlas Planning Version 6?
Ready to overcome tough forecasting challenges associated with planning for promotional events and new product introductions? Join us onWednesday, July 21 at 2:00 eastern for a free online user conference to learn about great new capabilities available in Version 6.
The Demand Management Engine and Planning Portal V6 will be made available to all Atlas customers with an active maintenance agreement. This latest version includes a brand new user interface and several powerful forecasting features.
When you upgrade to DME V6 you’ll enjoy:
- A sleek user interface with a quick access toolbar
- Improved usability including a new Summary View
- New Profiles and Lifecycle Forecasting
- Capabilities for incorporating events and promotions in the forecasting process including an Event Index and the ability to evaluate profitability
- Easy data conversion with scenario data transfer
The new Planning Portal V6 includes a configurable home page, process workflow with tasks and deadlines, as well as easy integration with Excel 2007.
Don’t miss this free webinar! Register today to learn more about DME and Planning Portal V6.
Calling all Forecast Xperts: Free Online User Conference
Back by popular demand! Join John Galt Solutions for our 4th annual ForecastX Wizard Online User Conference.
Don¹t miss this chance to learn advanced techniques for your current version of the Wizard! This webinar will also provide the opportunity for you to ask questions and offer input on the features you¹d like to see in future editions.
Join us on Monday, July 19 from 2:00 to 3:00 pm EDT to learn more about the following topics:
- Applying conversion factors
- Removing forecast outliers
- Overview of grouping
- Creating inventory reports
- Modeling promotional events
Don’t miss out. Register now!