Don’t Miss Out on the August Webinar or Training!
Optimization From Supply to Demand – Exploring the Inventory Management Module Webinar
Finding the right balance between supply and demand is one of the crucial decisions that challenges businesses today. With the amount of capital companies invest in their inventory, an accurate inventory replenishment plan is crucial to the success of their supply chain.
John Galt Solutions has helped hundreds of customers build a solid foundation for advanced inventory management programs. In this free webinar, our team will discuss how to ensure maximum return on your inventory investment with replenishment and process optimization.
You will learn:
- How to be proactive vs. reactive in your inventory & replenishment planning process
- Why companies are moving from an inside-out perspective of their business to an outside-in
- How companies are using POS data in their replenishment process
- How to effectively plan & manage multi-echelon distribution in your supply chain
- How to use forecastability analysis to insure the most effective performance of your inventory
Join us on Wednesday, August 8th, 2012 at 2:00PM EST!
Sign up now!
Training With Our Forecast Xperts
John Galt’s Forecast Xpert Training provides the perfect foundation for companies that are beginning to build a consumer-driven supply chain. Our training offers the theories behind successful forecasting processes, along with the specific tools and techniques to execute those processes.
Join John Galt Solutions’ Forecast Xperts at our Chicago Headquarters for ForecastX Wizard Training August 9th and 10th. Our Xperts will instruct you on different forecasting methods, and on Friday, will teach you to apply your newfound knowledge in the ForecastX Wizard, using your own data. For more details, contact us today! 312-701-9026
Spaces are limited so sign up today! Register now