As a Senior Supply Chain Consultant with John Galt Solutions, you will undoubtedly work with one of the most successful and exciting supply chain planning software in the industry. John Galt’s Atlas enterprise planning software has five modules including Demand Planning (Forecasting), Inventory Management, Rough Cut Capacity Planning and Scenario Analysis. Your role will be to apply real-world and academic planning knowledge to a variety of businesses across different industries as you will be leading planning process design sessions and implementation efforts. Top responsibilites include:
- Provide best-practice supply chain consulting to clients in the areas of demand planning, statistical forecasting, inventory optimization, replenishment planning, sales and operations planning and key performance metrics/ analytics to deliver expected ROI and achieve client goals and objectives.
- Manage project resources, timelines, and budgets in effort to deliver successful implementations and build strong reference client relationships.
- Conduct product demonstrations, solution discovery sessions, training courses, business process re-engineering guidance and organizational design consulting.
- Function in senior capacity to lead project kick-offs, sales to services transitions, and to conduct customer Solution Effectiveness Reviews to optimize implementations and derive maximum long-term benefit and business performance to the customer.
- Chicago location is preferred, with the ability to travel 20 – 40%.
DESIRED & SKILLS and EXPERTISE
A successful candidate must possess:
- 5 to 7 years years of experience in Demand Planning either as a planner or consultant
- 5 to 7 in Supply Chain Consulting
- Proven interpersonal, consulting, and application skills
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) knowledge in one or more of the following: Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Executive Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP), Inventory Management, and Rough Cut Capacity Planning or Production Planning
- Degree in Operations or Supply Chain preferred