John Galt Provides Global Support for QAD Demand Management
Since 2006, QAD Demand Management (John Galt’s Atlas Planning Suite) has been implemented at over 40 companies worldwide to power their demand planning processes. Support will include software upgrades to the most recent versions, rapid response to technical issues, access to a broad online knowledge base, and much more. Hundreds of companies, including dozens of QAD clients, have boosted their demand planning with John Galt:
- Optimized inventory levels, including inventory reductions of 10-40%
- Reduced stock-outs and increased sales
- Customer service improvements of 10-15%
- Improved capacity utilization of 10-20%
- Reduced overtime costs by hundreds of thousands of dollars
- Increased market share through improved customer relationships
The Forecast Xperts also offer the training and consulting you need to use the software to the fullest:
- Forecast Xpert Training gives users a complete tutorial and overview of statistical forecasting and its usage in John Galt’s ForecastX Wizard software.
- Atlas Planning Public Training covers all features in the main components of Atlas Planning and teaches users how to take full advantage of the system’s power.
- Forecastability Xpertise gives you critical insight into what drives your business and helps you find the most accurate and efficient planning methods.
To learn more about how we can partner with you to build a world-class planning process, please visit www.johngalt.com or call:
Phone: +1 312-701-9026
Phone: +61 2 8006 2409
Phone: +44 20 7097 8940
Phone: +46 8 519 70 680
Phone: +31 20 894 3307
In order to reach the top levels of planning sophistication, you need the Forecast Xperts at John Galt. For over 15 years, John Galt has been one of the most trusted names in sales forecasting, demand planning, and inventory management. With our Atlas Planning Suite, we offer QAD clients the most powerful and flexible tool to manage your planning process, allowing your company to profit from increased sales, stronger customer relationships, and more efficient inventory levels.