JOHN GALT ANNOUNCES THE ATLAS PLANNING SUITE
The Atlas Planning Suite for Supply Chain Planning
CHICAGO, IL – October 1, 2003 – John Galt Solutions, Inc announced today its Atlas Planning Suite to be made available in the first quarter of 2004. At the core of the Suite, is John Galt’s award winning enterprise forecasting solution, powered by ForecastX technology. The Atlas Planning Suite is made up of seven key applications that extend John Galt’s capabilities to an enterprise scale including:
- Demand Management Engine – to manage gaps between actual and plan
- Inventory Management – to manage distribution and replenishment planning
- Promotional Performance Management – to assess and monitor the effectiveness of promotions
- Rough Cut Capacity Planning – to identify gaps between demand and available capacity
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act Reporting – to track and manage the financial implications of the plan
- Sales & Operations Planning – to provide an integrated view of the enterprise
- The Planning Portal – to provide a consistent access point via the web
“With over 5,000 customers we have created the perfect platform and roadmap for our customers to move their planning processes from excel to the enterprise.” Kai Trepte Vice President of Sales and Services
John Galt, a leading provider of cost effective forecasting and demand planning solutions, provides software, services, and education to many customers around the world. John Galt has developed OEM partnerships with Peoplesoft and Comshare, and as a Microsoft Channel Partner the ForecastX product family integrates directly with Microsoft Business Solutions applications.
John Galt Solutions, Inc., a privately held company, provides leading-edge solutions and software in the forecasting, demand planning and collaborative market space. They strive to improve mid-size businesses’ forecasting and demand planning processes through accurate, innovative solutions and customer partnerships. John Galt Solutions, Inc. provides a broad family of ForecastX products and service that meet the forecasting, demand planning and collaborative needs of any company at every level of growth, including companies such as Fidelity Investments, Levis Canada, The Hoover Company and The Chinet Company. Founded in 1996, John Galt Solutions, Inc. has experienced 100% growth every year of existence.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING THIS ANNOUNCEMENT, CONTACT 312.701.9026Back to News